Duration of Program
B.Sc.- Computer Science (B.Sc - CS)
As depicted by the name of the program itself, this involves the study & understanding of computer information processes. This Program lays a strong foundation for a student who wishes to apply for jobs in computer industry. This is three year full-time Program. The Program also consist of assignments, Visits, Seminars and project work. In addition students undergo Personality Development Programs with inputs such as English speaking, soft Skills & IT Knowledge.
B.Sc – CS is a three year, full-time, Bachelor Degree Program in Computer Science resulting in Bachelor Degree by th University of Pune.
- To develop problem solving abilities using a computer.
- To build the necessary skill set and analytical abilities for developing computer based solutions for real life problems.
- To train students in professional skills related to Software Industry.
- To prepare necessary knowledge base for research and development in Computer Science.
- To help students build-up a successful career in Computer Science and to produce entrepreneurs who can innovate and develop software products.
Semester I (2019 CBCS pattern)
|CS-111||Problem Solving using Computer & ‘C’ Programming|
|CS-112||Database Management Systems|
|CS-113||Practical course based on CS101 and CS102|
|CSST-111||Descriptive Statistics I|
|CSST-113||Statistics Practical Paper I|
|ELC-111||Semiconductor Devices & Basic Electronic Systems|
|ELC-112||Principles of Digital Electronics|
|ELC-113||Electronics Lab IA|
|1||Add on paper|
Semester II (2019 CBCS pattern)
|CS-121||Advanced ‘C’ Programming|
|CS-122||Relational Database Management Systems|
|CS-123||Practical course based on CS201 and CS202|
|CSST-121||Methods of Applied Statistics|
|CSST-122||Continuous Probability Distributions and Testing of Hypothesis|
|CSST-123||Statistics Practical Paper II|
|ELC-122||Basics of Computer Organisation|
|ELC-123||Electronics Lab IB|
|2||Add on paper|
Semester III (2019 CBCS pattern)
|CS-231||Data Structures and Algorithms – I|
|CS-233||Practical course based on CS301|
|ELC-231||Electronics Paper I|
|ELC-232||Electronics Paper II|
|AECC-1||Environmental Science I|
|AECC-2||Language Communication I|
Semester IV (2019 CBCS pattern)
|CS-241||Data Structures and Algorithms – II|
|CS-242||Computer Networks – I|
|CS-243||Practical course based on CS241|
|ELC-241||Electronics Paper I|
|ELC-242||Electronics Paper II|
|AECC-3||Environmental Science II|
|AECC-4||Language Communication II|
Semester V (2013 pattern)
|CS-332||Theoretical Computer Science|
|CS-334||Internet Programming- I|
|CS-335||Programming in Java-I|
|CS-336||Object Oriented Software Engineering|
|CS-337||Practicals Based on CS-331 and CS341 – Sem III & Sem IV|
|CS-338||Practicals Based on CS-335 and CS-344 – Sem III & Sem IV and Computer Graphics using Java|
|CS-339||Practicals Based on CS-334 and CS-344 – Sem III & Sem IV and Project|
Semester VI (2013 pattern)
|CS-344||Internet Programming- II|
|CS-345||Programming in Java-II|
|CS-347||Practicals Based on CS-331 and CS-341 – Sem III & Sem IV|
|CS-348||Practicals Based on CS-335 and CS-344 – Sem III & Sem IV and Computer Graphics using Java|
|CS-349||LaPracticals Based on CS-334 and CS-344 – Sem III & Sem IV and Project|
Note: Course curriculum is as on date. Subject to change if any by the competent authority.
How to Apply
- Higher secondary school certificate (10+2) or each equivalent examination with English with any 3 science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Geography, Geology, etc. OR
- 3 year diploma course (board of Technical Education conduct by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent. OR
- 3 year diploma in Pharmacy course of board of Technical Education conduct by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent OR
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination with English & any of the following vocational subjects of 10+2Ievel (MCVC).
“Prospectus & Admission Form” can be obtained from Registered Office / Campus on payment of Rs. 500/- or DD drawn in favor of “Suryadatta Education Foundation” payable at Pune (Cost includes Prospectus, Admission Form, Campus Film (DVD). Alternatively, admission form can be downloaded from our website : www.scmirt.org. Duly filled in admission form should be sent along with copy of Previous year Mark Sheet, 4 Photographs & DD of Rs. 500/- as above, to our Campus : Suryadatta Group Of Institutes, S. No. 342, Patil Nagar, Bavdhan (Bk),Pune – 411 021, Maharashtra, India
Student seeking admission in Suryadatta, are getting education loan from various nationalized and even private banks including SBI, Alahabad Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Punjab National Bank, Corporation Bank, UCO Bank, etc. from their native place. If required you can avail education loan against registration of your seat from any one of the nationalized/ private bank from your native place. Required documents will be given by the institute.
Our students have availed Education Loan from the Banks...
For more details click here