M.Com is a post graduate Masters degree focusing on economics, accounting, business and commerce related subjects.
This Program equips students with necessary conceptual, entrepreneurial and analytical skills required for handling the Business Operations. The curriculum focuses on the applied aspects of Business Operations.
The curriculum is concentrated on subject areas such as accounting, economics, statistics, finance or marketer and emphasizes underlying theory.
- To equip and train Post Graduate students to accept the challenges of Business World by provide opportunities for study and analysis of advanced commercial and business methods and processes. OR
- To develop independent logical thinking and facilitate personality development. OR
- To equip the students for seeking suitable careers in management and entrepreneurship. OR
- To study by students methods of Data collection and interpretations. OR
- To develop among students Communication, Study and Analytical skills.
The student who has passed any Bachelors degree from recognised University.
M.COM Program Outline:
|103||Special Subject Paper I|
|104||Special Subject Paper II|
|A. Advanced Accounting And Taxation|
|Paper I ||Advanced Accounting|
|Paper ll ||Income Tax|
Note: Course curriculum is as on 5th March 2012. Subject to change if any by the competent authority..