- Mr. Prakash Dhayarkar, Topic : Memory Development & Psycho Neurobics..
- Shri Raghunath Medge & Shri G..Talekar of Mumbai Dabbawala Association
- Dr. Deepak Shikarpur – Eminent IT Expert, Global Opportunities for Management & IT students
- Magsaysay Award Recipient Dr. Rajendra Singh ji, Topic : “Save Water Save Nation”
- Chak- De Fame Mr. Mir Ranjan Negi, presented Inspirational One Act Play : Gloom to Glory
- Dr. Anil Awachat, Chief Initiator, Muktangan – Pune Based Leading De- addiction centre
- Dr. Deepak Sarda, President Pune Cycle Pratishthan
- Mr. Sameer Dharmadhikhari – Renowned Model & Actor
- and Dr. Sanjay Chordiya enlighten the students on this occasion
Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, Teacher par excellence, whose birthday September 5, is commemorated by the Nation as Teachers Day, assumes special significance at Suryadatta. This year, Suryadatta came out with concept of celebrating Teachers Week as we felt it is more important to guide, and groom students by imparting value based education, and moreover, inculcating social spirit / responsibility amongst them, to make them a complete human being. If students are trained / taught art of living and they have social spirit inculcated in them, they can remain away from bad habits. In view of this we celebrated a week long program by inviting four exceptional individuals from different fields of life, who shared their respective experiences to the students of the institute.
This unique message was propagated, during this week long celebration at Suryadatta. Suryadatta celebrated the Teachers’ week in a unique way The guests were Mumbai Dabbawalas, Mr. Mir Ranjan Negi, Dr. Rajendra Singh ji, Dr. Anil Achawat, Dr. Deepak Shikarpur, Dr. Prakash Dhayarkar etc..According to them life is the biggest teacher and you learn the best from your personal life experiences.