SPPU Institute Code – 0797
Anti-Ragging Committee for the Academic year 2019 – 20
Anti Ragging Squad:
- Asst. Prof. Deepak Singh
- Dr. Vijayalaxmi Nemmaniwar
- Asst. Prof. Rasika Naik
- Asst. Prof. Ritu Prasad
- Asst. Prof. Monali Meghal
- Asst. Prof. Ankit Jain
|Sr. No.||Name of the Members||Designation|
|1||Dr. Abbas Lokhandwala||Principal|
|2||Asst. Prof. Rasika Dighde||Teaching Staff Representative and Welfare Officer|
|3||Asst. Prof. Priyanka Wankhade||Teaching Staff Representative and Secretary of the Committee|
|4||Mrs. Netra Deshpande||Non-teaching Staff Representative|
|5||Mr. Kiran Dagade Patil||Civil Administration|
|6||Mr. Ravi Choudhary||NGO Representative|
|7||Mr. Ravikant Wafgaonkar||Residential Citizen|
|8||Mr. Arihant Pokharana||Students Representative (BBA First year)|
|9||Ms. Anamika Dabas||Students Representative (BSC-CS First year)|
|10||Mr. Jagruti Patnaik||Students Representative (B.Com Second year)|
|11||Mr. Pooja Bhavasar||Students Representative (BSC-CS Second year)|
|12||Mr. Manas Joshi||Students Representative (BSC-Animation Second year)|
|13||Mr. Shushant Shinde||Students Representative (BBA-IB Second year)|
|14||Ms. Chaitrali Dode||Students Representative (M.Com first year)|
|15||Mr. Anand Pagare||Maharashtra Police|
|16||Mr. Audumber Dhanwat||Media|
|17||Mrs. Manekar||Parents representatives|
Dr. Abbas Lokhandwala
Affidavit By The Student
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANTI RAGGING CELL
- To Publicize to all students and prevalent directives and the action that can be taken against those indulging in ragging.
- To monitor and oversee the performance of anti ragging committee and squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
- To offer service of counseling and create awareness to the students
- Consider the complaints received from the student and conduct enquiry and submit the report to the director.
- To take necessary measures for prevention of ragging inside the campus.
- Committee shall monitor the functioning of the vigilance and squad.
- To maintain vigil, oversight, undertake patrolling functions and to remain mobile, alert and active at all times in the Institute.
- To make surprise raids in the concerned vulnerable places where students generally visit and where either the incidents of ragging have occurred.
- To conduct an on-the-spot enquiry into any incident of ragging referred to it by the Director, or any member of the faculty or any-member of the staff or any student or any parent or guardian or any employee of a service provider or by any other person, as the case may be.
To submit enquiry report along with recommendations to the Anti-Ragging Committee for action under Clause 9.1(a) of the