Scholarship for A.Y. 2023-24
1) Merit based scholarships: Suryadatta offers scholarships to meritorious students as follows
|% Marks in Std Xth, XIIth, and Graduation||% Scholarship on course fees|
|60% – 69.5%||10%|
|70% – 79.5%||15%|
|80% – 89.5%||20%|
|90% & above||30%|
2) Scholarships for Ex-Servicemen / Defense / War veterans / Police: Scholarship of 10% of course fees for Ex-Serviceman, War Veteran’s, Defense & Police Wards (relevant documents to be submitted)
3) Govt. / Social Scholarships: Reserved category students are also availing scholarships from government departments / Minority Department (if applicable) / Respective Social foundations after fulfilling their eligibility criterion as applicable to them. Admission documents are provided by the college / institute wherever required for confirmation of admission.
4) Scholarships for Jain & Other Minorities: Suryadatta Group of Institutes are Jain minority Institutes. 25% scholarship in tuition fees is offer to Jain & other minority students subject to submission of relevant documents.
5) Scholarships for Suryadatta students
As a part of the loyalty programme and to promote higher education amongst Suryadatta students, special Scholarships are awarded to students who are already pursuing their Bachelors degree in Suryadatta Group of Institutes.
6) Scholarships and Reserved category
In order to promote higher education & support all classes of the society, Suryadatta offers special scholarships for reserved category students according to quota. Scholarships are awarded to students based on the following criterion.
– Household Income < Rs 4 lakhs per annum. Valid income certificate to be submitted.
– Relevant caste & category documents to be submitted.
Limited Seats available. Please contact the admission department for further details.
7) Scholarship for Natural calamities affected students
Suryadatta, under its edu-socio connect initiative offers scholarships for needy & deserving students. Suryadatta offers a scholarship to students of economically weaker section, affected by natural calamities such as flood etc. Students need to apply for availing this scholarship along with required documents including income certificate, certificate from collector / respective government authorities and an application.
8) Scholarship for pandemic affected students
In order to support economically weaker students whose parents have deceased due to pandemic such as Covid 19, Suryadatta offers a scholarship of 10% of course fees. Students need to apply for availing this scholarship along with required documents including income certificate, relevant medical reports & documents along with an application.
9) Scholarships for Needy and Deserving
Suryadatta Education Foundation, as a part of its Edu-socio Connect initiative and Corporate Social Responsibility has announced
scholarships of upto 100% of fees for various needy and deserving categories of students in order to encourage them to pursue postgraduate education. These include children of different NGOs, Hamal Panchayat, Swach employees, Construction workers and many other low income group workers in the society. This is to support those students, who were postponing their post-graduation due to financial reasons.
*Upto 100% Scholarships for Natural calamities affected students, pandemic affected students & Needy and Deserving students from Bansi-Ratna Charitable Trust. Application to be made to the trust with supporting documents, references etc. Refer www.suryadatta.org
10) Scholarship for Defence / War Veterans / Police : Scholarship of 10% of course fees for Defence, War Veteran’s and Police Wards will be given. (relevant documents to be submitted)
Note: Students need to submit an application along with relevant documents to avail scholarships. Students can avail any one scholarship from the above category subject to fulfilment of eligibility criterion. Students will not be given multiple scholarships from Suryadatta.
- Scholarship awarded will be for the full duration of the program and for the students who have paid fees as per the schedule given at the time of admission.
- The Scholarship Committee will review the performance of the scholarship student every year and reserves the right to alter, modify, change or withdraw any of the provisions and policies.
- If any of the information given by the scholarship recipient is found inaccurate or false at any time during the program, the scholarship awarded will be withdrawn and the recipient will be charged full payment of fees immediately.
For any clarifications regarding scholarship please write an email to email@example.com