Anti Women Harassment Cell
SPPU Institute Code – 0797
Anti Women Harassment Cell for the Academic year 2019 – 2020
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation|
|1||Prof. Rasika Naik||Chairman|
|2||Prof. Monali Meghal||Member and Faculty Representative|
|3||Prof. Jyoti Gaikwad||Member and Faculty Representative|
|4||Dr. Vijayalaxmi Nemmaniwar||Member and Faculty Representative|
|5||Prof. Yashoda Barve||Member and Faculty Representative|
|6||Prof. Jayshri Patil||Member and Faculty Representative|
|7||Sneha Yadav||Student Representative (BBA-CA First year)|
|8||Anushka Shinde||Student Representative (BSC-CS First year)|
|9||Amruta Darndale||Student Representative (BSC-CS First year)|
|10||Srushti Kharage||Student Representative (BBA Second year)|
|11||Shami Phartale||Student Representative (BBA-IB Second year)|
|12||Khushali Bhote||Student Representative (M.Com First year)|
|13||Shraddha Prabhu||Student Representative (MSC-CS First year)|
|14||Prof. Ritu Prasad||Member Secretary and Faculty Representative|
Roles & Responsibilities of Women Harassment Cell
- The Cell shall process all the individual complaints and take suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the college norms.
- The Cell will provide assistance to the Faculty/Colleges/Institute for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- The Cell may form / review the guidelines / policy for redressal of the grievance as required from time to time, which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government Agencies.
- The Grievance Committee shall consider all grievances submitted in writing by an individual regarding working conditions, eve teasing and any other alleged injustice done to female employee/girl students while discharging their duties/attending sessions at the Institute.
- The Cell will deal with the cases /complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of harassment of the female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.
Dr. Abbas Lokhandwala